- Mobile +
- App Development
- Mobile Marketing
- Search +
- Adaptive Search Engine Optimisation - ASEO
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search Advertising
- Site +
- Content Marketing
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Responsive Design
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platforms
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course
Mobile devices and smartphones have forever changed the way people live and what they expect of both your company and your brand. They have broken the consumer journey into hundreds of real-time, intent-driven micro-moments throughout the day, each providing an opportunity for you to connect with and shape a customer’s decisions and preferences.
Micro-moments are the critical touch points within a consumer’s journey. When added together, they determine how that journey ends, for example, researching a product in-store, finding the nearest restaurant or buying cinema tickets while sitting in the doctor’s waiting room.
- Immediate Action: Consumers can now act on impulse, anywhere, at any time, taking immediate action whenever they want to learn, find, do, or buy something.
- Demand for Relevance: When consumers act on their immediate needs, their expectations are high and their patience is low. This makes the quality, relevance and personalisation of your marketing more important than ever.
- Loyal to Needs: Consumer preferences and purchases are shaped in these micro-moments. Brands that do the best job of addressing consumer needs in each moment influence the consumer most. It is important for you to be there when your customers need you.
“Over 83% of shoppers turn to their smartphone to influence a purchase decision while in a store.”
Smartphones and mobile marketing are one of the biggest opportunities for companies to connect with consumers, and to grow their brand and their revenue. They present a very cost-effective marketing opportunity for businesses to define and maintain a competitive advantage.
WSI Mobile Solutions:
Give us a call on 0113 242 3795 or send us a message to discuss your requirements further.