- Mobile +
- App Development
- Mobile Marketing
- Search +
- Adaptive Search Engine Optimisation - ASEO
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search Advertising
- Site +
- Content Marketing
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Responsive Design
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platforms
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course
In their continued effort to improve user experience and search relevance, Google implemented an algorithm update in 2015 that penalises websites that are not mobile friendly. Although this may appear to be a little Draconian, it’s actually a good thing for businesses in general.
With smartphone usage surpassing desktop and laptop, it makes sense to connect with your potential customer on a device with which they have a deep emotional connection.
There are other reasons for adopting a mobile first approach when drafting your marketing strategy.
- Mobile marketing is significantly underutilised, and your marketing budget will stretch a lot further and usually convert at a higher rate, influenced by product, industry and conversion objectives.
- Social Media companies like Facebook have taken a mobile first approach which provides unique opportunities for mobile marketers. It is very difficult to find a platform that has the targeting capabilities of Facebook.
- A good mobile marketing strategy will enable you to reach new audiences in new markets multiple times throughout their customer journey, very cost-effectively and efficiently using state-of-the-art marketing technology.
“If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished”
Wendy Clark (SVP Coca-Cola)
Give us a call on 0113 242 3795 or send us a message to discuss your requirements further.